Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Nothing new. A boring idea, some might say stale. Except for the end part

  I'm not trying to change the world with this project.  In fact when I woke up this morning I realized that all of the stuff I wrote about a few posts ago probably comes off as totally stupid and pretty lame.  You know what though, who fucking cares.  I'm pretty sure this whole thing will make me more unlikable.
  I have a few social talents; I can make things less fun, I can over-think the most minute details, I interrupt people when they talk, I could go on and there are probably some that the people around me notice but don't mention.  They should. Let me have it folks, the next time you see me pull me aside and point out the biggest flaw you notice.  I won't be offended, any sort of hurt will be balanced by the knowledge that you are actually looking at this thing; and if I tell you to fuck off don't be offended.  Bring it on

No comments:

Post a Comment