Monday, January 18, 2010

Back to the stars

So yeah, it's sad, but I'm watching revenge of the sith for the second time today.  It's been on and I've been cleaning, if I played music right now I'd want to go out do something more exciting.  Who cares though, the thing I wanted to share and laugh about is how Padme and Anakin say they can't tell anyone they're married; in reality what they would be saying is "we can't tell anyone we're fucking".  The next funny thing is that when the two of them were fucking he either forgot to wrap up/ had a leak, or she missed a dose; because they are both pretty surprised that she is knocked up.  For two people trying to keep their relationship secret you'd think they'd be on top of the ball when it came to birth control.

Time to go clean a sink

No comments:

Post a Comment