Saturday, January 16, 2010

toyscout

I like my new phone, and I don't know anyone else who has it.  Samsung Memoir; the big selling point for me was the 8 megapixel camera that does video with a bright flash, touch screen and besides usb access it holds a micro sd card; also a stereo music player with full smart phone business.  iPhone you can keep your light sabers, I got some cool shit.  Most people would say that t-mobile and their phones suck; but I think I got a good one.  Now I just need someone to call it.

Forward a few hours

So I fall asleep and my phone goes off.  I had accidently set the ring volume too low and it didn't wake me up when it rang.  When I did wake up I felt like I was in space and I had to have a few drinks; no need to say it, but the drinks helped me land.

No comments:

Post a Comment