Monday, February 1, 2010

I keep saying I'm dumb, but this was really fucking stupid

Yesterday I went out to eat a burger.  I was fucking hungry and in good company, this distracted me.  So we go by the bar to kill time while we were waiting for our table; I decided to put my hand in the pocket I usually put my car keys. The keys weren't in there so I checked the other pockets and they weren't there either.  I say I can't find my keys so I am going to retrace the steps we took to get to the door. No keys.  I kept walking to the car and I remembered something I have done in the past.  That thing of the past was getting out of the car and heading to my destination without taking the key out of the ignition.  That's what I did.  I left my keys in the fucking ignition.  Between conversation and food the meal was a success; but it would have been ruined if my car had been stolen.  I'm glad it didn't get ruined.

No comments:

Post a Comment