Tuesday, August 24, 2010

over

over isn't the right word, but get over it is right the right thing to say.   I have a better understanding of things and I am less bothered by the events of a week and a half ago.   I'm done being down about it, I'm done being angry about it and I'm done holding a grudge.   Good friends are more important.  I'm finally (more or less) past my interpretation of the situation and into accepting the explanation of the others; they were the ones present for the whole event.   I'm excited to step forward with a new sense of openness and understanding.  stepping forward is a way better feeling that holding onto the past.   it's also hard to hold a grudge over something I have been more than guilty of (I've often said that a specific girl's boyfriend should have kicked my ass multiple times for doing the same thing that I was so bothered about); this was a much bigger and more intense concentrated version of something in the same vein as something I took part in; except instead of me being a relative stranger to this dude, in my case it was a close friend.  Another difference is that he is a fucking retard and I'm just kind of retarded.

and last night was awesome.  got to meet a junkie (on something hard while I was around the dude) who is obsessed with the girl who played a role in the instance.  he plays his guitar and sings really well; but he has a strange obsession with heroin musicians and "the lifestyle" they engaged in.  pretty fucked up.

then I got to kick it with the lady and to finish it off I found that with some excellent help a bank can be filled and emptied by way of multi-tasking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment