Thursday, October 7, 2010

Change the channel

So I started a vimeo channel as a place to show video based projects that I've worked on.  Right now there are two videos I worked on for Solid Gold and three promotional clips for a local haunted house.  Check them out.  I'll continue to add new clips as they come out.  I've got some footage from older Solid Gold shows and from the play I did the set/lighting for; "The Polish Pugilist",  which is being edited into clips to show off my work.  There is also more footage from the Solid Gold performance at the Weisman Art Museum where I went all out to make one of the coolest installations that should be coming my way soon.  As another way to promote myself I am excited for this one; Steve Jobs has it right, vimeo is so much better than youtube.


THE BLUEFUTURE VIMEO

No comments:

Post a Comment