Tuesday, October 19, 2010

truth

the truth can hurt and the truth can comfort.  not knowing the truth can leave you floating down a blissful stream of naive ignorance; but finding out that there is a raging river flowing behind you, a river you accidently stepped into and are now drowning it really crushes that bliss.  If I were to make a real natural world metaphor I would say that before this weekend I was a sockeye salmon swimming upstream, then I got caught and eaten by a shitty bear.  now if I am going to swim upstream I want to be a bull shark swimming up the mississippi river.  those things can breath salt and freshwater and they are vicious mother fuckers.  in reality I'll probably just become a river trout, or maybe an otter.

what a load of shit stretch.  forgive me, I'm forcing it

No comments:

Post a Comment