Saturday, December 18, 2010

FutuRE PRESENCE has come and gone

Future Presence was a success; I sold work, made money, made some potentially great contacts, everybody had an awesome time, basically it was a success.  In three and a half weeks the two of us put together something way surpassed any of our initial expectations.  I can't wait for the next one.

I'll finish this with a congratulations to my dear friend Amber Courteau; the release party for her book is tonight.  I can't imagine a more deserving person.  There was a time awhile ago where we had a morning talk about things we wanted to do; publishing a book and putting together art shows were two things that were talked about.  It is pretty cool that we each got the first taste of doing those things that we wanted on the same weekend.  Recently the coincidences are piling up, this is one that is beyond crazy or fate based.

Good job Amber, Jeremy, Nathaniel and Me; we kicked ass this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment