Thursday, August 18, 2011

a semi-return to the future



The flyer for Future Presence 3. It's been a very long time since I posted here. Tons of things have changed since I was posting regularly. I've been super busy opening a gallery, working on art to put in galleries and working on not having reasons to post all of the mopey stuff I used to write about all of the time. I've been posting the links I would have previously posted here. It's kind of sad, but it's easier and I have more people paying attention to what I do there than I do on here. I apologize to the people who kept up with me here. Request me as a friend on the stupid face business. Bryant Locher is my real name.  I'm super sorry, now that I'm back I've found that I kind of miss The BlueFuture.  Hopefully I'll come back here once in awhile. If you want to blame someone blame the person I previously called the RYT. Lot's of bullshit in that business. Got my priorities twisted.

If you're in Minneapolis on the 26th come to the Future Presence Gallery (1126 2nd St NE). Each Future Presence show the art gets better and the opening becomes more fun. Cheers to all and to all a good night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment