Tuesday, June 1, 2010

SG 1ST AVE 6 4 10

Doing something new for the Solid Gold show at First Ave on friday June 4th.   When they rock it, I've got to rock it too.  I'm going to rock-et that night.  Lindsey Borgerson on projections, Bryant Locher on lights, Solid Gold on sound; a fun trio always down for teaming up and making some cool. Excitement over what got tried tonight.

I almost forgot to mention the new shirts that Matt Locher is currently printing.

We might make the staff work a bit more, and they might hate us (but they get paid to be there and there is no way in the world we are a difficult as they make us feel we are); our mission is to work hard and make it worth it for the people who paid to be there.

I love working on shit like this. You'll have to be there to see what I get done.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Wish I was there! Miss you guys. Have a great show and post some pics on here, please.

    ReplyDelete